Monitor your workflows with time-tracking for Notion
⏳ Spot the least efficient step of your process
⏲️ Monitor steps' average durations
⚙️ Identify bottlenecks
Don’t stay in the dark!
Notion is so cool, I bet you’re using it for everything. But do you know how everything is going?
Without data, you’re blind.
Data isn’t optional, you have the right to know if your workflows work as expected.
100%* essential for
🛠️ Product & Tech teams
managing their tickets and sprints on Notion
💼 HR teams
managing their recrutements on Notion
💰 Sales teams
managing their CRM on Notion
who wants to know how long they spend on their tasks
*seriously why is it not included by default?
⚡ Live example: monitoring a Scrum board
to start 🛫
to start 🛫
Keyboard shortcuts buggy on Firefox
Made with FlyingTime Analytics:
Release your tickets 2x faster without hiring new team members 🚀
🐌 Identify bottlenecks
See exactly which part of your workflow is the least efficient
"We figured out that half of the process was lost waiting between dependancies!"
— Scrum Master, top food tech startup
👀 Check each task’s duration
Investigate on why some tasks take more time than others
💪 Compare your teams’ performances
Spot the best players so they share their methods
☝️✌️🤟 Check how accurate your storypoints estimations are
So you can improve your estimations
🎟 Estimate precise release dates
No more guessing, you can rely on previous releases. Based on storypoints, types, status etc.
Fix your workflow and release your tasks 2x faster
🛠 Tutorial Preview
- In Notion: prepare your database by adding a 👀 emoji on the property you want to track (e.g. "Status" → "Status 👀") and export it in CSV
- In Google Sheets: import the CSV into a new spreadsheet
- In Automate.io: set a new automation to log each workflow update in the spreadsheet
- In Google Sheets: add my custom Google Apps Script to the spreadsheet in order to calculate durations between each update
- In Google Data Studio: plug my template on the spreadsheet to beautifully display the data in real time
An automation tool that works like Zapier or Integromat ⚠️ You'll need to create a free account ⚠️ The free plan works well for low & medium use of the workflow (=300 updates/mo)
A programming language tailored for Google Apps like Google Sheets
A free tool that turns data into informative, easy to read and fully customizable dashboards and reports
✨ Embeddable inside Notion.
All by yourself
- Full tutorial with GIF
- Custom Google Apps Script to calculate the durations
- Google Data Studio template to display the charts
⚠️ No support
Not for now, come back later :)
You can set up a meeting with me (paid)
No, unfortunately it’s not possible to get data from before the installation
→ It was made with Landing Page Builder for Notion 😇